How is the philanthropic sector fairing during the COVID-19 pandemic? What obstacles are grantmaking foundations facing and what steps are they taking to overcome them? Below are some of the most recent stories from our partners and the broader philanthropic sector, including the latest initiatives taken to combat the current crisis:
March 27th, 2020
- WINGS: The global philanthropy community and its response to the Covid-19 crisis
- WINGS: COVID-19 Resource Webpage
- PFC: Responding to COVID-19: What Canadian NPO boards and management teams should know
- Tides Canada Foundation: COVID-19 Statement
- Centraide du Grand Montréal: Actions reliés au COVID-19
- CFC: Dealing with COVID-19 as a community foundation
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share any interesting news or initiatives that concern philanthropy and COVID-19.
We invite you all to show your solidarity through these difficult times and follow the official prevention recommendations.
Nous vous invitons toutes et tous à faire preuve de solidarité en ces temps difficiles et à suivre les recommandations officielles pour la prévention.