Titre ou Fonction
- Coordinator of the Ontario Hub
- Strategic planning; Nonprofit management; Civil society; Development practice; Social policy; Democracy and public participation.
- University of Warerloo - School of Planning
Isidora Sidorovska is a Ph.D. student at the School of Planning at Waterloo University, where she is examining planning process outcomes as competencies for coping with environmental turbulence in third-sector organizations. She has over 10 years of professional experience in community development with an emphasis on good governance, institutional reform and democracy and has collaborated on various initiatives related to youth development and community building in Macedonia and the Balkan Region. She was engaged as a senior national expert for the development of the Macedonian National Youth Strategy 2015 -2025 and has supported strategic planning and capacity building of public institutions and a number of civil society organizations across South-Eastern Europe. Isidora became the Ontario Hub coordinator in the Summer of 2021.
[su_accordion] [su_spoiler title="Publications"]
- Social entrepreneurship: manual and curriculum (1st author)
- Monitoring the implementation of local plans for action: Municipality of Centar’ Local Youth Strategy 2015-2017 (2nd author)
- Social entrepreneurship: A Shift towards online and offline entrepreneurial community (1st author)
- Congress 2020 Graduate Merit Award, Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences