David Grant-Poitras has been with PhiLab since 2017. He started off as the Student Representative, mobilizing PhiLab’s students to participate in the Network’s many activities. He was also responsible for curating the content for our PhiLibrary, a monthly publication that brought together various scientific articles around a specific theme related to philanthropy. He is one of the most active authors of PhiLab’s blog. Outside of the lab, he is a Ph.D. student in Sociology at UQAM.
Welcome to the Quebec Hub coordinator team!
Word of Thanks
Diane Alalouf-Hall has been with PhiLab since its early days in 2015. She has greatly contributed to its development during the first phase of research as well as its expansion through the second phase. She always did so with outstanding passion and dedication.
We would like to take the time to highlight her enormous contribution to the Network, as PhiLab would not be what it is today without her contributions.
Below, you will find an impressive, but non-exhaustive list of her publications and work throughout her years at PhiLab. Up until now, she holds the record for most PhiLab publications, which includes 25 blog articles, 5 of which are interviews. This list does not include the many translations, revisions, administrative or support documents, presentations, events, or other publications that she worked on.
From everyone here at the PhiLab team, as well as from the Network as a whole, we would like to thank you for everything and wish you the best of success in all of your future projects!
- Workshop summaries: Ainés-es et philanthropie: Augmenter la collaboration des fondations subventionnaires dans le secteur des personnes âgées, des pistes de solutions
- Résultats préliminaires du projet de recherche “les professionnels de la gestion philanthropique”
- Research paper supervisor: Comment augmenter l’intérêt pour une cause invisible?
- Research paper supervisor: La récurrence des enjeux de dotation de ressources bénévoles: Quelles en sont les causes possibles?
- The PhiLanthropic Year – COVID-19 Special Edition – May 2020
- The PhiLanthropic Year – Volume 1 – May 2019
- Careers in Philanthropy: An overview of the sector in 42 portraits
- Face au virus, l’apport de la philanthropie, Le Devoir
- L’argent ne sauvera pas la planète, la philanthropie doit s’adapter, Conversation Canada
Diane’s blog articles